East Riding of Yorkshire Council

You have been re-directed to this page because of the postcode you entered…

Help Resources

There are many local and national services that can offer advice and support to parents. If you would like help finding the right service or organisation to help you and your family please contact FISH:

Tel: (01482) 396469

Email: fish@eastriding.gov.uk

Alternatively, you can browse the FISH directory to search for childcare, support and services.


Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHaSH)

  • If you’re worried about a child/young person or think they might be at risk of harm, abuse or neglect, you can contact EHaSH to discuss your concern and receive advice.
  • If you’re concerned that the child/ young person is being affected by; domestic violence, abusive/exploitative relationships, behaviour, emotional well-being, mental health, alcohol and/or substance misuse, welfare and benefits, bereavement and separation, EHaSH can provide advice and signpost on to other services. 

Please note: this is not an exhaustive list 

You can contact EHaSH on:

Email: childrens.socialcare@eastriding.gov.uk 

Tel: (01482) 395500 


Youth and family support

The youth and family support service is available to help young people aged 9 -19, or up to 25 years if you have learning difficulties or a disability. 

You can contact the youth and family support service by: 

Email: yfs@eastriding.gov.uk 

Tel: (01482) 392824 


Aged 14 or over?

Take a look at the Log On Move On website which has training and learning opportunities across Hull and East Riding:

Log On | Move On (external website)